It seems as though they’re trying to fix things, which is good.

• Vaggumon
    link
    fedilink
    -411 months ago

I’m not saying she’s not telling the truth, but did she provide any form of proof for her claims?

• @snor10@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      1711 months ago

What proof could she possibly bring?

A hidden camera? If I call you a faggot in private, what proof can you wield against me except reputation and previous conduct?

A history of shady/unethical behavior compounds on the scale to make me err on the side of her tweets being truthful.

• DarkThoughts
      link
      fedilink
      811 months ago

With you simping for Linus in the other thread I’m having a really hard time taking you seriously.

• Polar
        link
        fedilink
        -211 months ago

Asking for any kind of evidence. Eye witnesses. Anything, to a serious claim, is the smart thing.

Why are you being hostile because someone isn’t believing something someone brought up?

Not to mention it’s scummy she said she was under NDA but just totally realized today she’s not. How perfect!

• DarkThoughts
          link
          fedilink
          311 months ago

How is that scummy? They very obviously hire young and impressionable people without much work experience for the purpose of using abusive tactics. This isn’t even just her case, as they admitted it during their own video. They literally told you they were already abusive, but you end up giving them the benefit of the doubt? I’m sorry, but that is nothing but hypocrisy.

• Footnote2669
          link
          fedilink
          edit-2
          11 months ago

Imagine asking for proof of such claims. They should just close the company down cos one person said something. /s

Idk if Madison is lying or not but we can’t just take her word for it

• Polar
            link
            fedilink
            011 months ago

Exactly. Like I said a million times (which are HEAVILY downvoted), we need to wait for both sides.

Let the investigation take place and wait for the results.

Then be mad at the correct person.