• @Pratai@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    3710 months ago

You’re free to go back to Reddit where that type of thinking belongs. Otherwise- shush. No one cares about your shit attitude.

• Wookie
      link
      fedilink
      -610 months ago

Or a different instance? He’s right tho, all the content I’ve seen from lemmy.world is trying to be edgy. Speaking of attitudes and kettles…

• @Pratai@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        edit-2
        10 months ago

The point isn’t that they don’t like lemmy.world, the point is that they offer nothing as a reason and are shit-posting just to be a troll.

• Itty53
        link
        fedilink
        410 months ago

I’ll go one more, this format itself breeds contempt and arguments. There’s never going to be a “good old Reddit” because it was always a cesspool. I was there for ten years, believe me. It’s a cesspool. It’s because it’s shaped like one. The format is the problem.

• Why the fuck would you suggest Reddit as an alternative to lemmy.world?? You realise the whole point of Lemmy is that you can just switch instances. I agree that lemmy.world sucks ass. Constant network issues and blocking piracy communities. Plus most of these problems stem from the fact that so many people are on the same instance. I’m glad they closed registration, it will force people to spread out.

• @Pratai@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        edit-2
        10 months ago

You at least gave reasons. Complaining about a thing with “sucks to suck” is low-effor Reddit trolling and doesn’t need to be here as it serves no purpose.

• jimmydoreisalefty
      link
      fedilink
      edit-2
      10 months ago

I see this similar to people that want change in politics.

Person: Biden could do this and that

You: Yeah, well you can go vote for Trump with that kind of thinking.

Instead of trying to change their minds you just tell them to f-off.

Well, more trump votes will help the blues lose faster, but the republicans will get more power…