Jesus fucking lol and it is so funny considering she literally talks about Marx and the industrial revolution and dismisses it, like please which is it?

How can you be so fundamentally wrong holy shit, I was skeptical when the other thread compared her with Peterson or whatever but boy oh boy this is the worst way possible to double down.

Just how hard is it to just own it, say some obviously fake PR shit like “oh we learned a lesson from the feedback of our community and we will do better in the future” or “we understand we should have approached the topic with a little more rigor” or something.

I fully admit I was willing to let her take this L as a fluke, something something her “team”(maybe even herself) suggested a bad topic and the minions can’t afford to tell her that was a bad idea or something, but no.

I can’t wait for the triple down I guess. Even the replies are still roasting her lol.

• BynarsAreOk [none/use name]OP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    10 months ago

Yeah I kind of posted this after reading some of that comment thread so my interpretation is a bit biased towards that fact, It is tough because she is all over the place but the gist of her thought is she thinks we believe Capitalism equals deregulation equals all the bad things(and that is why we dislike the video) but she doesn’t understand that the free market by definition and as defended by libertarians is opposite to regulations.

So the only one thinking regulations/de-regulation equals capitalism is herself, in reality neither are central parts of the definition of capitalism, let alone a qualifier of good or bad by itself(as we know capitalists want less not more). And the entire video and her comments there are total nonsense.

She fundamentally does the same thing, trying to mislead the viewer into believing money and trading are central concepts of capitalism instead of shit we’ve done for thousands for years before it.

• CarbonScored [any]
      link
      fedilink
      English
      310 months ago

Fair enough, but yep, very much all agreed. Her justification at tihs stage seems to be “oh, these people must just hate capitalism because deregulation exists”, no attempt to understand the problems. Very frustrating.