Seriously this is a lot of fun. It is absolutely a Bethesda game through and through. Not sure what people were expecting. I’m glad it’s not like No Man’s Sky because that game bored the shit out of me almost immediately.

Thoughts?

• 🇰 🔵 🇱 🇦 🇳 🇦 🇰 ℹ️
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    10 months ago

I had this all down pat yesterday because I looked up a guide just on what all the pieces look like on the inside and what extra shit they have that the game doesn’t tell you on the build screen, and now I can’t remember which one it said had all of the things in it… 😩

One of the 2x1 hab modules has basically everything in it, while the rest have nothing, and it’s not available to buy at every port.

• @_cerpin_taxt_@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      110 months ago

I’ll have to try some other ports out! I’m still pretty early in the game, just thought I had missed something somewhere lol. I’ll add glad hab back onto my ship!

• 🇰 🔵 🇱 🇦 🇳 🇦 🇰 ℹ️
        link
        fedilink
        English
        edit-2
        10 months ago

Yeah; but that’s not the one that has everything. 😮‍💨 It has a nav table, a bed and some crew seats. The “workshop” hab has the weapon, suit and fabrication table, while the “science” has the pharma lab, research lab and a galley. With those two, you should have everything as far as extras go that do anything super useful.