I don't know how else to describe it. I'll start vaping, there's like 20-30 minutes of comeup, 5-30 minutes of euphoria, then everything just feels dull? like hazy and blah. If I vape less, there's less of the 'blah' feeling, but then reality feels harsh and stark.

i get the same thing with edibles generally, 1h comeup, 30-60 minutes of bliss, then 2-3 hrs of gray

anyone experience this; any help?

• @mateomaui@reddthat.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    110 months ago

No, I’m not even aware of cannabis seltzer drinks. I would try it for science, but nothing ingestible has ever worked for me, including tinctures, etc.

• @PutangInaMo@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      210 months ago

I’d be curious. Apparently the way the cannabinoids are extracted is different from normal edibles. The drink effects only take 15 minutes or so consistently vs edibles.

• @mateomaui@reddthat.com
        link
        fedilink
        English
        210 months ago

Well, if I find any here, I’ll certainly give it a shot. Being restricted to smoking only is a pain in the ass sometimes when I need to dose then deal with people or go on a long flight. Can’t even use more moderate smelling vape solutions because resins and distillates both tear up my lungs for some reason. Like I’m inhaling sandpaper.