• @Decompose@programming.dev
    link
    fedilink
    -1910 months ago

There are videos out there showing this, so, don’t believe the bullshit you read online to rile you up.

And in fact, if your sources on company success is random articles online, you do deserve to stay poor. Mission accomplished.

• @sholomo@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      810 months ago

why do you think I’m poor? what videos? I provided sources you just pretend to be smart.

link
        fedilink
        -1410 months ago

Because rich people don’t cry on social media “the world is not fair, and I’m entitled to other people’s free labor because I’m a loser”. I have people around me from both sides of the aisle, and guess who complains like you are? Hint: It’s not those who have good jobs and rare skills they busted their asses to get.

Videos: Off the top of my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOtlSM9eehc

• @sholomo@lemmy.ml
          link
          fedilink
          1010 months ago

wtf are you even talking about?? when did I ever say anything like what you said?? I said that the myth that google and apple started in a garage is fake. That’s it. Get the fuck out of your head and learn to read.

And you criticize my sources and provide a video without them.Really smart guy move.

• Blue
            link
            fedilink
            710 months ago

Men these “libertarians, rugged individualist, free market” are fuckin retarded

link
            fedilink
            -1010 months ago

Well, you can physically SEE THE FUCKING GARAGE. You’ll believe some text over your own eyes?

Getting funding doesn’t mean it’s not a garage. Facebook started in a house in SF and before that it was in a freaking dorm, and got funding later. So what?! Does that mean it didn’t start in a dorm room?

Yeah, go believe whatever makes you happy to believe that you’re a loser no matter what. Believe that.

• @sholomo@lemmy.ml
              link
              fedilink
              edit-2
              10 months ago

you better work on your reading comprehension my guy or is that not a valuable skill?

“They had funding from multiple people but they started in a garage!! So anyone can do it!”

We just need funding, parents with money or connections and going back to before the internet was widespread to make it, got it

Also, nice of you to not even backpedaling on calling me poor just cause your stupid ass is too stupid to read properly

link
                fedilink
                -710 months ago

If you know anything about today’s economy you’ll see how to get money from VCs, thanks to all the money printing and inflation. But you’re so ignorant you can’t recognize that. Go read a book on VC funding, but I guess you’re too busy complaining on social media.

And no, I’m not backpedaling. You’re either poor or too young with rich parents you don’t understand basic reality and think you’re helping with your stupid, uneducated ideas.

• @sholomo@lemmy.ml
                  link
                  fedilink
                  610 months ago

if your reading comprehension and assuming is even similar to what you show in this thread, I doubt you even understand basic shit. So yeah have a great day!

• @solstice@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    210 months ago

There’s so many assholes on lemmy and the internet. Best not to engage this moron.

Between you and me though this is my “favorite” part of this delusional thread:

Because rich people don’t cry on social media “the world is not fair, and I’m entitled to other people’s free labor because I’m a loser”.

That Australian real estate billionaire literally just got on social media the other day whining about how employees need to be put in their place because they think they have rights and empowerment. It was one of the most outrageous things I’ve ever heard and I’m a pretty pro business person.