• @zcd@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    189 months ago

Thank you for confirming your subscription to beef stroganoff facts, where we send you daily fun facts about BEEF STROGANOFF! Did You know that beef stroganoff is named after the STROGANOVS, a highly successful Russian family of merchants, industrialists, landowners and statesman who were prominent during the reign of Ivan the terrible?

• @zcd@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        129 months ago

You wrote “stroganoff“ Thank you for confirming your subscription to beef stroganoff facts, where we send you daily fun facts about BEEF STROGANOFF! Did you know that in 1891 the French chef Charles Briere submitted a recipe for beef stroganoff to a competition sponsored by the French magazine L’ART CULINAIRE leading to the assumption that he was the inventor, but both the recipe and name existed before then

• @zcd@lemmy.ca
            link
            fedilink
            89 months ago

Thank you for confirming your subscription to beef stroganoff facts, where we send you daily fun facts about BEEF STROGANOFF! Did you know that Lever Stroganoff (1857 -1938) was the first to devise The technique of using subcutaneous MORPHINE and CHLOROFORM To control “fits” experienced by women during childbirth?

• TinyPizza
              link
              fedilink
              69 months ago

more facts please.
              Also how do I redeem my Stroganoff Platinum Perks Points? I called the help line and it was just recipes and locations close to me that serve beef stroganoff. Are the points transferable? I have a friend now and might want to give them as a gift.

• @zcd@lemmy.ca
                link
                fedilink
                edit-2
                9 months ago

Congratulations on your enrolment in our new BEEF STROGANOFF REWARDS program! As a member you will have early access to our brand new NFBs (Non-Fungible-BEEF-STROGANOFFS) These digital beef stroganoffs are fun to collect and completely unique! Please stay tuned for more special offers