• @Nerdybynature@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    31 year ago

Thanks! You too! And yes, exactly that! Plus on reddit, it was so over-saturated that anything you needed to say was already said for the most part.

• Cris
      link
      fedilink
      English
      31 year ago

Absolutely, the smaller size is both a blessing and a curse. The shitposing sub reddit is actually funny! But the small communities aren’t very active, or don’t exist, and that’s most of what I engaged with before. There’s room to contribute to discussions, and conversion is healthier cause there aren’t so many people its impossible to meaningfullly relate to anyone else! But its a bit harder to lurk.

Regardless, I’m excited this exists, and its neat to engage with an online community that feels different from what I’m used to :)

Hope you have a good one!

• @Nerdybynature@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        21 year ago

Yeah, it’s hard to find some of the little random communities (that were my lil spaces to contribute), but I’m enjoying the content much more as a whole. It definitely feels like conversations are stuff you can have, even if you see a post like 2 hours later or whatever.

I’m super happy this exists too. I’m still bouncing around with apps, but I’m enjoying myself and it definitely does feel like a better space.

• Cris
          link
          fedilink
          English
          11 year ago

Agreed. I need to try some other of the apps myself, I’ve just been using jerboa so far