• @Nobody@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    47 months ago

Considering that Spez is the one who controls the mod logs, he could show that he was made a mod instead of invited/accepted and was inactive. I don’t have access to the evidence. Spez does.

• @brbposting@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      47 months ago

Brushing up on the “proven ways Spez sux” file would surely provide more than enough back-pocket fodder to pull out when there’s a chance to drag him :)

I’m a stickler for stuff like this, e.g. someone complains about mythical reasons corporations or governments are against us and I wonder… why risk opponents being able to prove conspiracy theories wrong and distract from legitimately awful/criminal behavior! There’s so much of it!

• @bestonecrazy@lemmy.zip
        link
        fedilink
        English
        17 months ago

He literally directly edited comments criticizing him to point to r/The_Donald mods(About 2014-2015-2016, this was news around that time).

• @atrielienz@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      37 months ago

Everything from that time period on that related subreddit has been scorched Earth removed from the net. So I’m not sure even Spez has a record of it. Hell. The Anderson Cooper bit about it is even gone.

• @Nobody@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        17 months ago

I doubt law enforcement would allow records from r/jailbait to be scrubbed completely, especially mod logs and mod chats. That’s a source of evidence to build cases against predators, even years later.