• @OrangeCorvus@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    27 months ago

I don’t know, I quite like the game. I wouldn’t rank it 4/10, more like a 7/10. I might be impartial because I love the space theme. Was never a big Skyrim fan because I am not big on fantasy.

From my point of view the game has big potential to be expanded upon and since Bethesda rarely releases games, I think they will improve it. I mean look at Fallout 76, it was in shambles and they kept working on it, sure it different since it’s a live game but still.

Don’t really get the CDPR comparisons and why they are back to being praised. They revamped the perks, added police and made some qol fixes, it’s the same shallow, not really a RPG game. Hate that people use Cyberpunk as an example, the game is already abandoned. Use No Man’s Sky if you want to make a comparison.

• @CleoTheWizard@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      17 months ago

I was mostly going based on steam percentages. I don’t think a game below 50% on steam will have a vibrant modding community willing to fix the game.

And CDPR moves quickly compared to Bethesda and even they couldn’t finish fixing their game. CDPR also has a lot more resources prepared for this game and they have a differently mentality. Bethesda hasn’t been treating their consumer well for awhile and they don’t have the speed or resources to fix this quickly.

Basically, I have no hopes for this game being fixed. I’m sure it will be improved, but I doubt it’ll get to a 7/10 on steam or elsewhere. Im glad that you may have enjoyed it but Bethesda will likely move on.