What is the least shitty shit store? Never had a good experience with any of the shops such as, wish, aliexpress and the rest of em. But which one of them is considered the better one, or more likely to actually arrive with the correct item? Is etsy considered better than the rest? Are there any of these “low priced” stores that actually have some sort of guarantee to deliver what is purchased? Let me know your experiences and tips!

• Bonehead
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    6 months ago

My success rate with Aliexpress has been only slightly worse than with Amazon. I’ve gotten screwed over on a few lost shipments, but never had a problem getting a refund. Shipping times are much longer though, considering where it’s coming from. But often I’ll get items much faster than their estimates, so it’s not completely terrible. And you can always look at the shipping options to see if a few dollars more can get it to you faster or with a better carrier. As for quality, I find it’s not much different from Amazon since half the stuff there was made in China and just sits in a warehouse in North America.

Don’t bother with Wish or Temu, which is just Wish with warehouses in North America.

• @pearsaltchocolatebar
      link
      16 months ago

The best part is that it’s typically not their fault. The actual transit time to the US is only like 1-3 days.

Then it sits in customs for a week.