• ThrowawayOnLemmy
    link
    fedilink
    English
    296 months ago

I like it. But moving from act 2 to act 3 for me was like hitting a wall. I had to put the game down for a while and while I’ve come back to it several times, I still haven’t actually finished act 3 or come close to it yet.

This game is just massive and the pacing from act 2 to act 3 is a big change.

• bbbbbbbbbbb
      link
      fedilink
      English
      186 months ago

Theres just so much to do in act 3 that i cant just let plotlines stall before moving on to the final moments

• @iheartneopets@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      76 months ago

I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like this! I couldn’t put my finger on it, but I also hit a wall in act 3. I love the game and all it has to offer, but I feel like so much was crammed into act 3 that it just felt really dense. I hate to use the word ‘slog’, because it’s obvious that everything has had a lot of thought and care put into it, but in that way maybe it’s just too much all at once?

• @RGB3x3@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      edit-2
      6 months ago

I just got to act 3 and that exposition dump after act 2 felt pretty overwhelming and it does feel like a wall. The transition was stressful and really frantic between all the dialogue and the like 5 big fights in a row.

But I’m sure the rest of the act is just fine, but it’ll be hard to push through that wall.