LOL.

We pay for 4K, but we don’t get more than 720p unless we use some proprietary shit hardware and agree to their super-invasive “privacy policy” - and they expect people to NOT set sail in the high seas? GTFO…

• @Grass@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    125 months ago

I get pissed at my family for being traditional hoarders but I somewhat inherited that as a data hoarder. The amount of stuff I have pirated over the years and not actually used or watched is hilarious.

• @sin_free_for_00_days@sopuli.xyz
        link
        fedilink
        English
        35 months ago

I have about 10TB of stuff. Around 600 movies and not quite 200 TV series. I’m planning on leaving societies embrace and being away from it all in a couple of weeks and have been hoarding stuff to keep me entertained, if needed. I’m not the one you asked, but here you go. I don’t really feel like I have a ton of stuff, from a datahoarder perspective, but probably a little more than the average torrent monster.

• @sin_free_for_00_days@sopuli.xyz
            link
            fedilink
            English
            edit-2
            5 months ago

Kind of all over the place, but mostly 1080 or so. Here’s a little data:

I have 48 movies that are 1.7G, 43 that are 1.5G, and so on.

# of movies   SIZE
                 48 1.7G
                 43 1.5G
                 33 1.9G
                 31 2.2G
                 31 2.0G
                 30 1.6G
                 27 1.8G
                 25 1.4G
                 21 2.1G
                 19 2.5G
                 16 1.3G
                 14 2.6G
                 14 2.3G
                 12 2.4G
                 10 2.8G
                  9 3.0G
                  9 1.1G
                  8 4.1G

• @Grass@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        English
        15 months ago

Probably around 30tb but all in, but drives being from 400gb to 8 tb of varying age and make. Most are just shelved and in the off chance I want something from them they get hot swapped in the dock thing