• @NOT_RICK@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    25 months ago

No joke, this comment was deleted by as hate speech, you can check the modlog:

Hamas is a problem too and funded through Iran so I think they’d still be an issue even without the settler bs

This is just one example, I’ve had other (imo) pedestrian comments deleted. I’m a bigot for pointing out the objective reality that Iran financially supports Hamas? I guess it’s cool that Hamas murdered thousands of people? I’m convinced they want Lemmy.ml to be their instance to nudge people to towards their politics subtly. It’s not a healthy dynamic for a server, imo. No shade your way, plenty of normal people on .ml.

• @Synthuir@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      15 months ago

Completely agree, that’s a fair take. I just feel like, assuming that was their intent, it quickly became impossible after the exponential explosion of the userbase six months ago. Also, I don’t feel like many internet leftists are super susceptible to Stalinism, seems more like a diversionary receptacle for discontented liberals and fascists imo. Guess we’ll see if I get shadowbanned, lol.