• @pearsaltchocolatebar
    link
    95 months ago

Kanye has no business being anywhere near an elected office unless someone gets him back on his meds.

• The Snark Urge
      link
      fedilink
      English
      85 months ago

There’s no mental illness that makes you say Nazi shit, I think he might just be an asshole

• @dangblingus@lemmy.dbzer0.com
        link
        fedilink
        25 months ago

I’m so sick and tired too of him saying that he’s bipolar. He’s 1000% self diagnosed and it does a disservice to mental health professionals and people who suffer from bipolar disorder.

• @pearsaltchocolatebar
          link
          15 months ago

Yes, self diagnosed but somehow got a doctor to medicate him for bi polar disorder, and suddenly started going off the rails when he went off his meds.

• @pearsaltchocolatebar
        link
        15 months ago

Of course there is. Do you think that schizophrenic people actually believe all the crazy bullshit they say during an episode?

• The Snark Urge
          link
          fedilink
          English
          15 months ago

The schizophrenia sufferers I’ve worked with seemed not to have a definite or enduring sense of what they believed, but none of them said Nazi shit. No, that was the old guy with FAS who was raised by an actual nazi.

• @pearsaltchocolatebar
            link
            15 months ago

But, they can be influenced by the people around them, and dude was hanging out with Donald Trump for a bit there.

I’m not a Kanye supporter by any means. I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally listened to his music, but I do know he’s severely mentally ill and needs to be on antipsychotics.