The commander of the IDF’s 98th Division said he would work on evacuation plans “if and when” he is told to launch an invasion.

A Hamas police vehicle was struck in Gaza’s southern city of Rafah on Wednesday evening in what Palestinian media reported as a targeted assassination by the IDF.

According to the reports, Hamas police’s special forces head, Majdi Abd al-Aal, was killed in the suspected attack.

• @Keeponstalin@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    95 months ago

Obviously they are different territories, they are also both Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT). If you want information on how Israel maintains the apartheid of both territories, I have provided you the links above. If you want a comprehensive list of the history of the OPTs I can give you more links for additional context

• Philo
      link
      English
      edit-2
      4 months ago

Removed by mod

• @Keeponstalin@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        edit-2
        5 months ago

It’s not a magic trick just because you don’t want to engage with the sources I provide for detailed info on the subjects. The occupation began in 1967, the policies and permanence of the occupation are what maintain the apartheid of the OPTs and to a lesser extent Arab Israelis. Ethnic Cleansing has been ongoing, within the green line since 1948 and then within the OPTs after 1967. The genocide of Gaza began with the latest Gaza war