• @OurToothbrush@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    23 months ago

i do know that i don’t trust anyone else to decide how i keep myself fed and safe.

Thats some right libertarian hyper-individualist hogwash. Stop being alienated from your fellow workers.

i would empower individuals to a maximum degree and destroy concentrations of power wherever they’re found.

So, let’s say the workers form Soviets. Those Soviets have to be destroyed, right?

• Sybil
      link
      fedilink
      03 months ago

So, let’s say the workers form Soviets. Those Soviets have to be destroyed, right?

it is going to depend, isn’t it? are the soviets operated with consent and consensus?

i already explained i have no illusions that i can dictate what it’s going to look like after the revolution. i do know what i won’t tolerate.

link
        fedilink
        23 months ago

are the soviets operated with consent and consensus?

Is this material to whether the soviet is concentrating power? Either way you have a small group of people making legislative and executive actions.

• Sybil
          link
          fedilink
          -13 months ago

Is this material to whether the soviet is concentrating power?

a system that operates with consent and consensus has no authority.

link
            fedilink
            23 months ago

Okay, you need to actually define authority, because I feel like each anarchist I’ve encountered has a different definition.

• Sybil
              link
              fedilink
              edit-2
              3 months ago

I know this was lazy. but I think it’s good enough.

edit: oh. this is a bit better

• Sybil
      link
      fedilink
      -13 months ago

Thats some right libertarian hyper-individualist hogwash. Stop being alienated from your fellow workers.

i have no problem working with my neighbors. i have big problems with someone tellingme how we should do that.