• Gabe BellOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    -33 months ago

Because it is one phrase in one part of one frame of the entire post.

Yeah it’s wrong. Plenty of people have pointed it out already (you appear to have read the entire thread so you cannot have missed the fact other people have pointed it out as well).

But, as I said, to suggest that that is the most important part of the interview – he fucked up and that is ALL WE MUST PAY ATTENTION TO – is… just wrong. It is, quite frankly, something the NSA would have us to do discredit everything else he says.

Also there are quotes from three or four other people in the entire length of the post. All of which I am pretty sure are accurately sourced. Unless you think Terry Pratchett stole his work from Stalin.

• LoudWaterHombre
      link
      fedilink
      edit-2
      3 months ago

It’s actually two frames and the title of the entire post that points to this conclusion, so yeah… Why are you coming at me with these straw man arguments that the NSA would and take into consideration I believe Terry Pratchett stole from Stalin. What does that have to so with the fact that the claim is neither correct 'nor did he actually say that in the interview.

I have not read every comment, but I’m thrilled seeing your debate there. I’m going to look into it.

Edit: Haha “plenty of people” dude why are you so butthurt and offended about it?