…until it is someone with narcissistic personality disorder, psychopathy and sociopathy, but mostly NPD.

EDIT: There seems to be some misunderstandings about this post. It is not an attack on this community or the users here, it’s just a general vent I have for the type of people that claim to be anti-ableist until it is something they don’t like.

• comicallycluttered
    link
    fedilink
    English
    43 months ago

Recently I stumbled upon this podcast called “The Bright Sessions” where they basically envision neurodivergent people and/or people with mental disorders as having superhuman powers.

Unrelated to this thread, but Julia Morizawa (Dr. Bright) has a character which plays a big part in the later episodes of another great podcast called The Amelia Project, which is a lovely, darkly humourous, and oftentimes poignant little series. Actually, her voice is in every episode from the beginning, but her character doesn’t actually come into play until a little later.

• @flora_explora@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      English
      43 months ago

Oooh, this sounds really nice! Thanks for the recommendation ♥

Since I’ve listened to Biotopia (in Spanish though) I haven’t been able to find any fictional podcast that is as great. But I’m enjoying the bright sessions quite a bit :)