Welcome to the RD thread!

This is a place for casual random chat and discussion.

A reminder for everyone to always follow the community rules and observe the Code of Conduct.

Mobile apps:

Quick tips:

Footnotes:

• Daily artwork is “Itak sa Puso ni Mang Juan” by Antipas Delotavo
  • Report inappropriate comments and violators
  • Message the moderation team for any issues
  • @monknonoke@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    711 months ago

Ang kwento ko ay pumunta ako sa kwarto ni friend, mag overnight sana ako. Sis ang dumi I felt the depression at yung decline of mental health na joke joke niya lang. It was concerning.

Paano siya nagffunction at nakakapag-aral sa ganyang setting? Tapos sa totoo lang natatae na talaga ako kaso umurong yung tae ko nung nakita ko yung state of the room. Ako na naglinis nung space niya. Naglinis ako ng cr.

Basta medyo na-shook ako tapos naglinis na lang ako, hindi ako natulog. I was also very much resisting the urge to ask when was the last time nagpalit siya ng bedsheet.

Hindi daw ba ako nandidiri? It felt too personal na daw nung umabot ako ng linis sa cr. Hindi ko alam girl, all I know is we all get dirty (that’s why we clean) and I am not touching or using anything in a room na ganyan kadumi. I’m not judging you at all, I think you should take a break from school, actually. Consider this as an act of service when it comes to love languages.

Self-care isn’t just having a skin routine or retail therapy or make up and dolling up. It’s also eating and sleeping properly, exercise, cleaning your environment, getting treatment from whatever you’re worrying from and the things that sometimes feel like a chore but is good for you anyway long term wise.

I had a lot of thoughts after that.

• megane-kun
      link
      fedilink
      English
      211 months ago

Sis ang dumi I felt the depression at yung decline of mental health na joke joke niya lang. It was concerning.

Some people do be like that, laughing because the alternative is crying oneself to death via dehydration. Also, sometimes, one’s just too tired of everything to even love oneself (enough to take care of oneself).

I’m glad that people like you are around her to give her the necessary nudge where needed.