• archomrade [he/him]OP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    91 month ago

You are absolutely not obligated to say who you will be voting for.

If anything you’ve undercut your ‘fuck them both’ by following it with ‘but of course I will be supporting THIS ONE SPECIFICALLY’.

Do what you want at the voting booth but don’t undercut your own message by announcing your hand.

• @BallotOrTheBullet@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      edit-2
      1 month ago

Might I add, you will also undercut the concerted effort to supress DNC turn out. Just like every other election remember the ground rules; be cagey; be indirect; accuse people of moral failings; and never ever compromise or adjust your position.

• archomrade [he/him]OP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        -21 month ago

the ground rules; be cagey; be indirect; accuse people of moral failings; and never ever compromise or adjust your position.

Yes those are the rules of being a politician (gotem)

Why is it always the risk is suppressing VOTER behavior, and never a risk of intentionally suppressing the politician’s genocidal desire? If it’s a covert strategy to suppress voter turnout to raise the expectations of the voters, how does any protest ever effect change?

• @BallotOrTheBullet@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          edit-2
          1 month ago

Me more than anyone. To this day I can’t create a reddit account. I just know, come November I want another shot of changing things peacefully. Do understand the power of the US military. Stopping Christo-fascism depends on stopping Trump from grabbing the wheel. If the DNC did their own Jan 6 before Trump was inaugurated I’d applauding it because I know, that was our last chance.