• @Emmie@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    1 month ago

You: what a flawed study, they indirectly say women are more clueless than men using dubious methodology and weak quality sample.

Me: older women can appreciate the thrills of spreading fake news in the morning to poison the system and accelerate collapse of capitalism.

We are not the same

• @Emmie@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        edit-2
        1 month ago

Lmao

Seeding fake news in the minds of clueless folks is quite fun feeling, you should try it sometime. Makes you feel like a god, shaping the reality itself

• @ArcaneSlime@lemmy.dbzer0.com
          link
          fedilink
          English
          -11 month ago

Unpopular opinion it seems, but it’s true. I successfully convinced a dude that “zebras aren’t real, they’re just horses painted to look like that. Big Zoo is just lying to sell tickets.” I was kidding but he believed it and it just made it that much better lol.

I’m not doing it as some crusade against any -isms though I just think it’s fucking hilarious.

• @Emmie@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            English
            01 month ago

That sounds fun, you changed his life forever. From now on he will always think that just around the corner there is a Big Zoo agent, waiting to get their hands on an unpainted horse.