• @Betch@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    681 year ago

Damn, lotta people here are thirsty for drama. Who cares if they defederated, no one in here is actually a blahaj.zone member, how about you let the users from that instance complain about it if they want to? I find it kinda weird that you’re all jumping on the admin for not wanting to be associated with that instance when it doesn’t concern you at all.

Isn’t that the beauty of the fediverse? None of you are affected by this. What is it that you want? For all instances to be the same? What’s even the point of making your own instance then?

Y’all are fucking weirdos fr. OP doth protest too much.

• 𝔊𝔦𝔫𝔧𝔲𝔱𝔰𝔲
      link
      fedilink
      English
      321 year ago

You do realize that many people on this instance participate in blahaj.zone communities, right? Why call people ‘weirdos’ for actually caring about how the communities and instances which they interact with are ran?

I feel like you’re being unnecessarily inflammatory here. People are entitled to discuss whatever they want to when it comes to the Fediverse in this community, and this topic falls well within that category. No need to attack people for sharing their opinions on the matter.

• @Betch@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        -11 year ago

Of course people have a right to discuss whatever they want, but the fake outrage is a bit much.

• AphoticDev
          link
          fedilink
          English
          -41 year ago

The fediverse runs on drama and fake outrage. There’s whole communities dedicated to talking about the latest fedi drama.

• @digieon@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      141 year ago

I was on that instance and unfortunately had to migrate, but after seeing how the admin handled this, I’m glad I did.

• @HRDS_654@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      61 year ago

Yeah, but some people love unnecessary drama. It’s the reason most social media has gotten where it has. Stupid drama does nothing but stress me out and make me more of a misanthrope so I try to avoid it.