• @Sentinian@lemmy.one
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    1 year ago

By that logic, why is it a problem if consenting adults express themselves sexually in non-traditional ways?

In what context are we talking and how are we presenting?

I see plenty of cis women wanting to go to the beach nearly full cheeks out but that’s considered fine? I can show my bare chest since I am not fem passing, but after a hrt will it suddenly not be fine? Our standards for whats ok and whats not are very iffy at best.

The overlap between kink and lgbtq+ I don’t see as an issue. As long as consenting adults are the ones involved and we keep minors out of it I am 100% for it.

• fuwa
      link
      fedilink
      edit-2
      1 year ago

The overlap between kink and lgbtq+ I don’t see as an issue. As long as adults are the ones involved and we keep minors out of it I am 100% for it.

Isn’t that exactly what this thread is about?

As in, blahajzone has defederated from lemmynsfw for kink content which, from what I’ve gathered, seems to consist of consenting adults only.

• @Sentinian@lemmy.one
        link
        fedilink
        edit-2
        1 year ago

Sorry, I seemed to have misunderstood what you meant in relation to this thread.

You make a good point actually, I don’t typically consume NSFW so I am not too welled versed in it but it appears that the problem are models who “pass” as younger I guess? I mean I can see the slippery slope and how that might be hypocritical to the initial I stated. My opinion on that is its a slippery slope but ultimately consensual so it doesn’t bother me.

The initial point was more on the idea of lgbtq+ rights (or anyone’s rights) shouldn’t even be a political topic to begin with, as human rights shouldn’t a nuanced problem. Everyone should have a right to live how they please as long as they hurt nobody else. It shouldn’t be a question, as truthfully anyone’s existence alone shouldn’t hurt anyone else, and if it does then it sounds like the person being hurt is the actual problem.