The meme has been liked nearly 9,000 times and shared 2,400 times as of Monday. In reaction to Mr Trump’s repost, journalist Aaron Rupar sarcastically wrote on Twitter: “rubbing my last 2 brain cells together as I try to remember who ran the government on January 6.”

The former president shared the meme despite a House committee that investigated January 6 declaring Mr Trump the “central cause” of the day’s events. “None of the events of January 6th would have happened without him,” the House panel wrote in its final report.

• @hihellobyeoh@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        11 year ago

I hate to say it, but it did happen, now I was pissed at what the dmc did to Bernie too, but I could of never brought myself to vote for trump, but also I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Hillary after that, so I abstained during the general, looking back I wish I hadn’t and I had just voted for Hillary, although I doubt it would of done anything because I’m pretty sure Hillary won in my area anyway.

• OctopusKurwa
      link
      fedilink
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Nope I literally can’t fathom that anyone who supported Bernie Sanders’ policies would throw away everything they believe and vote for literally the complete opposite.

Or maybe this isn’t astroturfing and you’re just a fucking idiot.

• @OsrsNeedsF2P@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        -91 year ago

There weren’t any other candidates who I believed could uphold his policies. Furthermore, I have no faith that any candidate supported by the DNC would support his policies, so I’m not going to waste my vote on it

• @AbidanYre@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      21 year ago

Different views I get. Monumentally stupid ones I do have trouble with though. I also generally tend to doubt flat earthers and the “birds aren’t real” folks are serious if that helps as a benchmark.