Welcome to the RD thread!

This is a place for casual random chat and discussion.

A reminder for everyone to always follow the community rules and observe the Code of Conduct.

Mobile apps
Quick tips
Daily artwork
Reminders
  • Report inappropriate comments and violators
  • Message the moderation team for any issues
  • @monknonoke@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    411 months ago

Napansin ko lang naman yung mga t-shirt na sinusuot ko madalas ay puro dri-fit na. I don’t think I can wear a regular shirt anymore, it might feel weird and heavy lol

Tmi ahead. I tried using a menstrual cup earlier, it was not successful. I spent like an hour and a half in the bathroom, napagod ako. Pero gets ko na how it works, I just need to work on the placement. I really spent that long feeling up my bloody vagina with the cup going in and out. Hay.

Kapag wala pa din mamaya I’ll use a lubricant (limited supply so kailangan ko galingan) else I’ll just buy another smaller size.

Why am I so determined? Because I need to go to the pool without bleeding out there. I got stuff to practice. Pray for my success.

• akantha
      link
      fedilink
      English
      111 months ago

Look into the punch-down fold, should make it easier to push the cup in. Once it’s in, push in from the fold side to seal the cup and you should be good. If it has an adjustable stem try walking with it for a bit and trim down as needed.