• Ada
    link
    fedilink
    English
    -21 year ago

I acted on the report I received, which wasn’t for the jailbait community. At that time, I didn’t even know the jailbait community existed. However, it’s continued existence validates my initial concerns

• @BettyWhiteInHD@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      51 year ago

So you didn’t even look into it at all before making demands about purging a community and all its users. Very cool.

Also don’t call it “a jailbait community”. Yeah it’s gross, but the whole point is that it’s adult women, hence the “faux”. Can’t believe I have to defend creeps against a person like you. There’s something very off with you.

• Ada
        link
        fedilink
        English
        -21 year ago

You asked for an explanation. I provided one. You respond with personal attacks

• @NuMetalAlchemist@lemmy.blahaj.zone
            link
            fedilink
            English
            61 year ago

She’s a goddamned moron. Feel free to check my correspondence with her on her post. That being said, you guys do need to have a conversation about fauxbait. It is legal, obviously so to anyone with half a brain cell, but the name does kinda cast a poor shadow on the instance. As we know, morons are loud and obnoxious and draw all kinds of unwanted attention, but they usually get what they want. Ya gotta ask yourselves if the community is worth the trouble it is going to continue to bring.