• TimLovesTech (AuDHD)(he/him)
    link
    fedilink
    English
    324 days ago

Luckily the EPA now has no power to do anything about it either, all but guaranteeing it gets worse before it ever gets better.

• Flying Squid
      link
      fedilink
      214 days ago

On Friday, I was told that it was a good thing these cases are being handled by the judiciary again.

The same judiciary which is currently deliberating on whether or not the president can legally commit felonies.

• @P1nkman@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        33 days ago

Good news! The president CAN legally commit felonies now! How cool is that?

As a European, I am terribly sorry for what’s happening over there. It really worries me, as it’ll have an effect on the entire world 😞

• Flying Squid
          link
          fedilink
          23 days ago

Yep. It’s your planet too. Basically corporations have been given free reign in America to fuck it up here which will fuck it up everywhere else.

• Snot Flickerman
        link
        fedilink
        English
        104 days ago

The judiciary which has a backlog of cases and this will further create a backlog.

Lawyers must be happy about endless billable hours, of course.

• TimLovesTech (AuDHD)(he/him)
        link
        fedilink
        English
        34 days ago

It’s great when the highest court in the land has decided to use the court as a weapon and reinterpret settled case law, which just happens to be in favor of the people giving them bribes gratuities. Weird that! Can’t wait for my friends to spend $2.4 million on me …