Hi ! I’m a little confuse between all immutable versions based on fedora. Is this correct : universal blue = tool to create image, based on fedora atomic desktop ?

With universal blue, they created :

• Bluefin = gnome
  • Bluefin-DX = gnome + developper tools
  • Aurora = kde
  • Aurora-DX = kde + developper tools
  • Bazzite = games

What the difference between silverble and bluefin for example, and which are you using ?

• @boredsquirrel@slrpnk.net
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    3 days ago

However, would you be able to confidently claim that nothing found within is relevant today?

No, not what I said. As said, there was no debunk and there were pretty hefty claims with a lot of backing facts.

These are old but I read a ton of Mozilla bugs, and even reported some security relevant ones.

So I know that even security relevant things may just get ignored or postponed.

However, apart from CHEF-KOCH, I couldn’t find anything on this matter.

Yeah same here. I was contributing a bit to secureblue when it was just starting, and qoijjj found the Chromium policies on some raaandom strange website for Windows Chrome group policies? It is crazy, these things are just not documented.

This CHEF-KOCH dude, I also dont know what to think.

Not being discoverable is nice, I recently decided to use a consistent username, as I kinda stopped being a noob all the time. It improves trust somehow.

Mozilla and TBB people have threads.

• @Aqler
      link
      23 days ago

Thank you for your efforts! Thank you for the links! And thank you for being open and genuine! Hopefully Mozilla Firefox will ever improve until even its toughest opponents can’t ignore it. I wish ya a great day!