https://xcancel.com/VP/status/1816490945501708660

text:

JULY 25, 2024

Statement by Vice President Kamala Harris

Yesterday, at Union Station in Washington, D.C. we saw despicable acts by unpatriotic protestors and dangerous hate-fueled rhetoric.

I condemn any individuals associating with the brutal terrorist organization Hamas, which has vowed to annihilate the State of Israel and kill Jews. Pro-Hamas graffiti and rhetoric is abhorrent and we must not tolerate it in our nation.

I condemn the burning of the American flag. That flag is a symbol of our highest ideals as a nation and represents the promise of America. It should never be desecrated in that way.

I support the right to peacefully protest, but let’s be clear: Antisemitism, hate and violence of any kind have no place in our nation.

• @delirious_owl
    link
    -11 month ago

Nah, I want someone who can actually beat Trump. Hilary lost because she was too far right. Harris will loose because she was too far right.

We need someone who will actually meet the demands of the younger generation (West, Sanders, AOC, etc). Otherwise Trump will win.

Learn from history.

• @Auzy@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      01 month ago

People don’t see her as far right… because she’s really not conservative at all…

At least imho.

The problem with someone like AOC is that they’ll instantly brand her as too young

• @delirious_owl
        link
        11 month ago

She’s not far right. She’s center-right. And lots of people just won’t vote for her