So, I’ve owned a LOT of camera bags over the years. Lowepro, Tenba, Peak Designs, Canon, and many more brands I can’t recall.

My latest had been a Peak Designs backpack that I liked, but definitely needed more space to carry miscellaneous items in addition to my standard photography gear.

I got the 31-liter sized Prvke backpack from Wandrd. I really like the roll top design that provides exactly what I was missing from my other bags - enough extra space to stuff a jacket, or snacks, or other things I need to stow while traveling. The only other bag I saw with this feature is a Thule “Covert” bag, which I may try if this Wandrd bag doesn’t work out.

I do like the burnt orange color. The photo cube holds my R5 body, 15-35mm f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L, 180mm macro, 50mm prime, flash, chargers, and filters. My MacBook Pro and iPad fit easily in the special pockets made for them, and there is plenty of space for my chargers, cables, pens, etc. I packed my travel tripod in the side pocket.

Wandrd says they have a lifetime warranty, so I guess we’ll see if I end up needing it. Hopefully it’ll hold up well under daily use. I’m planning to use it as my everyday carry bag for work. It is pretty comfortable to wear so far, so I think durability is my biggest concern right now. Everything else seems good so far - capacity, packability, space, and flexibility.

So, what’s your favorite bag?