• SirNuke
      link
      fedilink
      1010 months ago

I wouldn’t be. None of these are prescribed for ADHD minus a few at the top. Taking an extended release stimulant isn’t going to put you on the path to needing antipsychotics. Or paying a vet under the table for ketamine for your ‘horse’ or whatever the point of this meme is.

• Gormadt
      link
      fedilink
      English
      510 months ago

Yeah I was super anxious (to the point of the occasional (alright frequent) panic attack) for way too long before I started treatment

I literally put it off for years

My only regret is taking so damn long to get started, my life has literally only gotten better since I started

It’s like I’m a sailboat that finally got a rudder installed. Yeah the wind still pushes me in directions at it’s leisure but I have enough control now to actually influence my direction.

• @infinitevalence
    link
    English
    510 months ago

it makes me feel bad for my partner who has tried about 1/2 of these and very few have worked as long term solutions.

• Pxtl
      link
      fedilink
      English
      edit-2
      10 months ago

Here in Canada it stands for “medical assistance in dying”. As in getting Kevorkian’d.

So like I really hope OP didn’t mean it that way.

• Franzia
    link
    fedilink
    English
    110 months ago

I’ll be your maid OP :3 I’ll have to start building my thigh muscles, though… heh heh.