• @No1@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    2 hours ago

“Well, then I now identify as a woman, girrrrl!”

Oof. That seems inappropriate on so many levels. I think it offends pretty much everyone.

• Echo Dot
    link
    fedilink
    94 hours ago

Yeah this didn’t happen because there’s literally no reason to bring that up. Unless OP was being creepy which is totally possible given the website.

• @fckreddit@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    107 hours ago

Anon must address her as “Lesbian” for now until eternity, considering that’s all she is.

• @AllNewTypeFace@leminal.space
    link
    fedilink
    269 hours ago

What prompted that disclosure? Could she smell the horniness emanating from Anon? Did he, as he noticed she was a woman, give off a vibe like a starving cartoon wolf imagining the main character as comprised entirely of sausages?

• Echo Dot
      link
      fedilink
      34 hours ago

I believe he started vibrating 15,000 Hertz. A totally normal response in the presence of all women, not the sign of a weirdo at all.

• @Zementid@feddit.nl
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    9 hours ago

Sorry that you feel obligated to mention this based on your past experiences. I hope our interactions are professional. Please let me know if I step over a line… my jokes are sometimes a little off but never misogynistic maybe a little dark, but I work on it.

With that out of the way … my Name is Anon, I am happily married. Now… let’s Beginn =]

• @cpw@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    1511 hours ago

So, do you pronounce the full name, “lesbian”, or do you shorten it to “les” or something?

• Lad
    link
    fedilink
    38 hours ago

“THAT JUST MEANS SHE LIKES WHAT I LIKE”

• Tourettes Guy
  • pocopene
    link
    fedilink
    5018 hours ago

Respond super excited, like when you meet someone who shares the same niche hobby than you: “I like girls too! So tell me, what have you found to be the best technic to eat pussy?”

• AItoothbrush
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    15 hours ago

In this case its a bit different but what i see is that everything is oversexualized but the effect of that is people are actually more lonely because every social interaction you have with anyone who could be a sexual partner automatically becomes strange.