• haui@lemmy.giftedmc.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    4 hours ago

My stance is that most people have poor reading comprehension. Thanks for making my point.

I said „without necessity“. Having no other comparable options qualifies as necessity in my book.

Activism is great but the moment people shun others for not ruining themselves for the cause they become radicals.

So no, thats not my stance.

And no, I havent been born privileged in the typical western way. But I have the privilege of being pretty smart which enabled me to escape the prison of an uneducated, violent household.

And yes, I hold people accountable for not giving a shit about others. Deal with it.

• surewhynotlem@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      49 minutes ago

People have low reading comprehension because they didn’t assume that “necessity” meant some specific thing in your head? If you want to be understood, maybe share more context.

Regardless, you sound super judgy of people whose situation you have no concept of. This tracks very well with your insistence that you care about others. People who care about others don’t need to state it. It shows in how they treat people.

And you’ve been needlessly mean in just this simple conversation. So no, you don’t care about others. You just want to project that persona.