This is an odd comic from 2007-2017 about a future VR internet which takes place around 100 years after an issue was published. I’ve used archive.is to save some of it, up to here, and because archive.is is slow and I don’t have time to spare, I was wondering if anyone wanted to help archive this, as it’s a rare look into what people thought the internet would become before the dawn of the “fake news” paradox brought on by events since 2016. Stranger still, some of it is actually accurate by current (2024) standards, like the inability for small businesses to not pay big businesses for access to a customer base, the weirdness of some online individuals (the kind who would be referred to as a “lolcow” due to obnoxious and inconsiderate behavior) actually causing significant problems for everyone else due to the centralization of the internet, and the continuing disdain people have for the late 00s.

What do you guys think? If anyone else wants to help, post here and I’ll keep you up to date on it. For now, you can see what has been saved at https://archive.is/platypuscomix.com