Asking as there has been a few comments mentioning this with the new !stardewvalley@lemm.ee taking over !stardewvalley@lemmy.ml

!yepowertrippinbastards@lemmy.dbzer0.com for additional context on those recent events if you are interested

Also, an older post for more context on how lemmy.ml is managed: https://lemmy.world/post/16211417

Curious to hear other thoughts about this, as I’m trying to keep !simracing@lemmy.ml active, but might suggest to move it elsewhere if a lot of people prefer not to interact with lemmy.ml communities

• OpenStars
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 hours ago

I thought I was left-wing myself, then realized that I may as well be a right-wing nut compared to global standards!:-D

But it takes time for people to learn and change. Mainstream people in the USA may still have valuable contributions to make here, like funny cartoons for us all to laugh at, and thus I decry how they are pushed away due to the extremist content on the Fediverse.

After watching Innuendo Studios’ The Alt Right Playbook, I just cannot listen to hexbears anymore. Those attempts to bully people in just about every conversation with “tactics” other than relying on the logical truths of the issues themselves just really turns me away.

Be careful - your circumstances surely differ from mine, with like your family and job and such - but I note that they are far more likely to change you than the reverse. It’s just how that works.