• Echo Dot@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    3 hours ago

“What’s going on, buddy?” Carega asked, approaching the teen in a white ball cap turned backward, sweat soaking his shirt, and hands on his hips

Oh, I see he’s acclimatized to the local culture. What an utter bellend, his parents must be so proud. I assume he’s a follower of little Tommy five names. The British version of Alex Jones

• GoofSchmoofer@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    2 hours ago

Recording Resident: This ain’t weird? Look at the neighborhood creepers. The neighborhood creepers.Yeah. Look at Buddy, he’s still creeping.

Unknown Neighbor: Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve. No, no, no, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve.

RR: Huh?

Geffrey Gardner: You know exactly what it is, man. You know it.

RR: What the F do I know exactly what it is?

GG: You’re recording me. You’re trying to race bait me. You know, I know you are.

RR: I don’t want to race … Bro, I have no issue with no color.

Steve Carega: He attack your wife?

UN: That’s what I thought, man.

RR: Come on now.

SC: You calling his wife a liar? What’s up buddy, you want something? You need something? How’d you get here, bro? You walk all the way back, past all the cattle, you walk back here? Come on. You walk to go through a gated community? Whatchu want?

RR: You think I would do all that to hang out with you? Come on, now. Come on, now.

SC: Buddy, you’re crossing the line now, bro.

RR: Hey, you’ve been crossing the line, acting like you gonna hit me.

UN: Yeah, we all know that.

SC: We know that, bro. We know what you want, buddy. We know!

RR: Bruh. They creepers! They following me.

• jjjalljs@ttrpg.network
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 hours ago

Kid is lucky the racists didn’t murder him and say that he did something to deserve it.

I hope those racist almost-murderers are ruined.

• idiomaddict@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 hours ago

The fired guy accused him of hitting on his wife. It’s been nearly 70 years since Emmet Till was brutalized, and it feels like we haven’t learned anything

• sigmaklimgrindset@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 hours ago

I’m glad that other people are discussing the content of the social media post, because I’m still stuck on “Gong Yoo’s future tradwife” as a social media name.

I didn’t think shitty dad from Train to Busan/the guy who appeared for 5 minutes on Squid Games would inspire such…interesting fandom fervour.