I hope this isn’t too spammy, but I wanted to share a blog post and ask some questions.

On Bots I saw the bot issue a little back and I am kind of surprised it wasn’t talked about more on the fediverse. It’s something that think is worth discussing so I wanted to share my take on it.

Important note, the .world fediverse community locked threads. I respect there decision and am not sharing it there but please please please don’t start a flamewar here too. Bots effect everybody.

I also wanted to ask about the blog. I created a pen name and a blog to share my thoughts and found it fun so I might continue. I wanted feedback on the blog. Is there anything missing or that needs fixing? It’s bare bones for now but if I keep posting that would hopefully change.

And with ActivityPub turned on in WordPress does that mean I can integrate it with Lemmy? Make my own community and share posts automatically or something?

• originalucifer@moist.catsweat.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 hours ago

the wordpress ap plug-in just means fediverse users can subscribe to your content. Not much more than that… not sure they can even reply.

might get more interaction on microblog capable platforms like mastodon, mbin

youre welcome to test over at moist.catsweat.com. low moderation, no defederation