• LadyAutumn@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    4 hours ago

This is in an unbelievable reduction of the reality, but sure. I’d also love a citation on how Trump will be worse for Palestine. Unless you’re going to suggest something utterly outrageous like he’s going to nuke the whole planet or something, the situation is already a horrific genocide. Harris and Biden are already funding and arming the genociders. Trump has said this is also what he plans to do. His main argument against Harris vis a vis Palestinian genocide is that he’s better friends with Netanyahu.

• acargitz@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      25 minutes ago

I’m not American and I think your archaic system is stupid, but there is definitely a difference between Ds and Rs when it comes to Palestine. Ds are like calling for a ceasefire while Rs are saying “finish the job”. The Ds are trying to gently (too fucking gently IMO) steer Israel away from genocide, while the Rs are egging Israel on. So, yea, there is a difference. Also, Rs want to call in the army to shoot any students that dare protest the Palestine policy, whereas Ds don’t.