• WhatTrees@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 hours ago

I don’t imply they only exist under Trump, I specifically said that even if they stayed the same under Harris that would be better than allowing Trump to make them worse. If you don’t see that Trump has been saying he will make the lives of immigrants and trans people worse if he had the power I can’t help you. Maybe open your fucking eyes. At least Harris isn’t advocating for banning medical care for trans folks or using the military to round up immigrants and hold them in military camps.

Thanks to Harris, abortion rights have been preserved in America? There was no meaningful* change under her administration?

Jesus Christ dude, learn how to read. We already covered this. Harris doesn’t have an administration, she is part of Biden’s. Things got worse because of actions Trump took while he was in office. Remember the part about taking a civics class to leave about SC appointments and the filibuster? Again, even if she doesn’t make abortion access better, that’s objectively better than allowing Trump to institute a nation ban.

Why are you desperate to make this personal and attack me rather than stay on topic?

Porque no los dos? I’m attacking your dipshit opinions and your actions of choosing to not vote and allow trump to win and make the lives of everyone worse.

Why are you desperate to discuss Trump instead of Harris?

We’ve talking about both this whole time, you just want to pretend that allowing Trump to will is totally separate from voting for Harris. There are only two outcomes here, Trump wins and makes things worse, or Harris wins and she doesn’t.

• Cleggory@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 hours ago

Is “dip shit” what your bullies called you as a child?

Do you think you are bullying any progressives with your long-winded hateful rants?

• WhatTrees@lemmy.blahaj.zone
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 hour ago

No, it’s just fun to call people with harmfully stupid opinions words that correctly describe their mental state.

No, people like you are beyond convincing with reason, as you never reasoned your way into your position. It’s cathartic. And hopefully someone less brain damaged will see how incredibly dumb and dangerous your opinions are.

• Cleggory@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          57 minutes ago

Come on, I’m sure you learned something during your unloved childhood.

Your only passion in life is to now vaguely troll people who disagree with genocide?