• akrot@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

Are you hinting that crime and unfiltered immigration is not an issue to rally behind? I lived in Sweden, and they have massive culture differences compared to the invasive species. Integration is none existent, and they are offering to pay families up to 25k to leave to their home countries. Like it or not, call it “racist” or not, it’s getting worst. And the worst part of all, most immigrants have extreme right wing views (conservative culture).

• rufus@discuss.tchncs.de
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

Agree. I think we shouldn’t engage with people with that kind of vocabulary on the internet. I’ve tried and it’s always wasted. And they felt the need to reply and in a few sentences inadvertently confirm every stereotype I listed… Okay, to be fair, misogyny is still missing.

• akrot@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

I actually lived in those neighborhoods. Unlike 99% of the keyboard warriors here. Incompatible values. When you see a 3 yo girl wearing a hijab on a bus in sweden, it breaks my heart. Especially given the history behind the creating of the hijab rules. Most of you are ignorant and operate based on US politics in mind here, with absolute disregard of the situation in the EU. And btw, I am a EU migrant myself.