I’ve been looking around. Anyone test it on SteamDeck yet?

• jgrim of SublinksOPA
      link
      English
      21 year ago

I’ve not tried it on SteamDeck yet. But when I do, I’ll know how to optimize it. Thanks a lot!

• jgrim of SublinksOPA
    link
    English
    11 year ago

My friend tested it and said it works flawless!

• @Gymnae@lemmy.wxbu.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    11 year ago

It works fine on steam deck - apart from the usual issues with controls of a shooter on a handheld

• jgrim of SublinksOPA
      link
      English
      21 year ago

My friend has been playing on their dock with his monitor using a keyboard and mouse. The SteamDeck is his gaming PC. He considered building one until he bought that and said it was sufficient.

• jgrim of SublinksOPA
          link
          English
          111 months ago

Haha, awesome. When I’m docked, I typically use a keyboard and mouse. Is it the same for you?

• @priapus@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            English
            111 months ago

Yep! I gave it a try with the controller, but I’m a long time pc gamer and I couldn’t land a single shot haha. I had a decent gaming mouse and mech keyboard plugged in, it was overall a good experience!

• jgrim of SublinksOPA
              link
              English
              111 months ago

Yes, I’m not good with controllers hardly at all. That’s my biggest gripe. You’re forced to use a controller because its a handheld computer, and you’re playing against people with KB & Mouse. It’s great for casual games, though. However, games even like GTA I suck at with a controller.