I decided to provide my open tasks to a Kanban board rather than many update posts. I’ll make larger announcements as I make headway, but you can view the Kanban board for due dates and progress. As I work on it, I’ll add more details to the board, issues, wiki, etc.

Key takeaways from this post:

• Updates should be easier to pull than waiting for me to announce.
  • Anyone can register to comment or add issues.
  • This should give you an idea of what I’ve been doing and what’s next.
  • I had gotten distracted from the bots’ only initial goal and added many more features.
  • Everything is near completion but took longer; the first release will be bigger but more delayed.
  • I think I added everything I’m doing there. It might change as I realize what I’ve done or plan to do. I could also add missing details on some tickets if requested.
  • The code from socialcare.cloud will be closed source. The FOSS solution is coming later.

The Kanban board can be found here: https://track.gr.im/agiles/145-2/current

• @YaketySax
    link
    English
    211 months ago

I love Kanban boards for lightweight project management 👍

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      English
      111 months ago

Me too. I’m not writing detailed specs for some faceless teams. This is for me to track. I want to keep it organized but simple.

• @YaketySax
        link
        English
        211 months ago

And the simpler the better for not spending all your time in admin. It’s heavy enough that I can use it for tracking time for paid projects, but light enough I’ll use it for personal projects, and quickly recording ideas.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
          link
          English
          211 months ago

Exactly, I mostly pretend they’re post-its. I need to keep my thoughts and plans in order. If I’m managing a team they can expand on it if they want. Most people want sprints now though with pointing and all that noise.