What game(s) are you playing now? What are you playing on?

I have a couple of handheld emulators I typically use or my SteamDeck. I prefer to the miyoo mini+.

I’ve been playing a lot of NES Tetris as of late.

• @TheSadPineapple@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    31 year ago

Rollercoaster Tycoon. Got openRTC2 which you can use for 1 and 2 to make it better for modern systems. It’s such a good game and most rollercoaster games don’t even compare to the OG.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      English
      11 year ago

The original author made it all in assembly too. If you’re not familiar… that’s difficult to do. But it’s what made it run so well. Such a great game.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      English
      21 year ago

I only ever played Lemmings on my Grandpa’s Windows 3.11 IBM PS/2. He had the holiday one. I loved that. I should try to find that again!

• @HollandJim@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      111 months ago

The original style is the best - Used to play the hell out of Lemming on my Amiga 2000. Still trying to find one that works well for handhelds like the Miyoo.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      English
      21 year ago

I’m embarrassed to ay I never beat that game… I’ve also not played it in a very long time. I should give it another go.

• @sarchar@programming.dev
        link
        fedilink
        English
        11 year ago

It’s like, 6 chapters of 10 largish levels. If you’re a completionist like me and need 100% on a level, it becomes quite a long game.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
          link
          English
          21 year ago

That’s my problem. I get so caught up with 100%ing a game that I either give up or spend too long on a single game. I still have fun, though.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      English
      11 year ago

I never had a PSP, but I always wanted one. Maybe it’s time… if I can find one.

• okawari
    link
    fedilink
    21 year ago

I’ve only played two games as of late. Warframe and Crab Champions. Crab Champions is surprisingly fun

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      11 year ago

I’ve heard of Crab Champions, but I’ve not tried it yet. I’m going to have to add it to the list.

• @FelixDuhBrettM
    link
    English
    21 year ago

Starting playing everything on playstation so i can feel like i am doing something with trophies unlocking.

Between Dead Cells, rogue legacy 2, and whatever over again.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      English
      11 year ago

I couldn’t ever get into PlayStation. The only thing I played on it was Road Rash and Tomb Raider.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      English
      21 year ago

I’m trying to convince my wife to play 2 player Portal 2. She wants to play StarDew instead… which I like.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
          link
          English
          11 year ago

That’s what I’m saying! I’ll just start playing it and see if I can grab her attention.