I haven’t watched any of their videos since all that came out. Have they mentioned any impact on their business after all that came out?

• @infinitevalenceM
    link
    English
    38 months ago

They have talked about it on WAN a bit, and there is some ongoing boycotting by individuals but for the most part things have turned the corner.

Seems like the video’s are better and have fewer errors, the quality has gone up and some of the humor is IMO better. The main channel is still a little boring as they struggle to find the right voice/content that fits their idea if LTT, but its still entertaining and sometimes informative.

Other channels are fine, except short circuit, I just cant anymore I un-subbed from short circuit because the quality was just crap, nothing informative, and way to much sudo-review.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      38 months ago

My favorite channel was Tech Linked. Riley is hilarious. Perhaps I could start watching that one again.

• @infinitevalenceM
        link
        English
        38 months ago

Tech Linked and Game Linked are solid and Luke has been hosting a few Game Linked which are awesome. Love seeing him outside of WAN show.