I think having a split keyboard so my mouse can be in the middle would really help my comfort at the desk. Is there a style that doubles up the middle keys? My typing style means sometimes I use my right hand to hit T, left to hit Y, etc.

Is this a style already, or would I need to build my own?

I am completely new to this domain and would appreciate advice from knowledgeable enthusiasts.

• schmidtster@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

You know it’s funny, because you’re just as guilty. You started with the embattlement with the first response, you didn’t like that I answered you with the same tone and now here we are. You are insulting disabled people and using them to hide behind your laziness.

What if? If it did you don’t think someone would have invented it already? We aren’t arguing against it… we are pointing out that your examples are fallacious, they have nothing to do with what you’re requesting or with accessibility.

Why do you keep asking if I’m mad? I’ve already answered that multiple times. Do you just have issues accepting an answer that doesn’t align with your preconceived notions? I’m not mad, I’m explaining how you’re a terrible human and are insulting people with disabilities by hiding behind these altruistic arguments.