I called a friend yesterday, it had been a while we hadn’t talked. Very cool conversation, had a good laugh at some of the stories.

What about you?

• Bebo
    link
    fedilink
    English
    105 months ago

Couple of weeks back I met a friendly cat for probably the second time in my life. Made me feel happy.

• @dingus@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    35 months ago

I apologized for being a crazy person to my coworker and she said she doesn’t mind that I’m crazy. Idk why but that in particular just made me smile and feel good. We both have a few screws loose. ;)

• @BlazeOP
      link
      English
      25 months ago

Seems nice!

• @weeeeum@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    35 months ago

Some random cute stuff I have. Like a towel, with a very looking angry cat on it, or a mug with a really fucked drawing of a cat on it. The last one is one of my favorites, it’s so cute but it makes me laugh every time, I got it for 1$ at a thrift shop.

• @BlazeOP
      link
      English
      25 months ago

They are cute

• @Rob200@thelemmy.club
    link
    fedilink
    English
    15 months ago

Was going through downloadable add ons for SuperTuxKart and found that a Mastodon character and a Peertube character based on the Sepia Search (which basically is a one search across alot of Peertube instances) website mascot the Sepia squid. Was pretty cool because it was new life brought to the internet by the Fediverse , now brought by the open source game SuperTuxKart.

and Dolar tree had my pack of 8 spring rolls in stock this week for $1.25

• @BlazeOP
      link
      English
      15 months ago

now brought by the open source game SuperTuxKart.

That’s nice!

• @xkforce@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    15 months ago

Friend I havent hung out with in almost 20 years reached out and wants to do stuff which is cool.

One of my students got a 98% on their calculus exam

The minecraft mod pack I have been working on was uploaded and approved for distribution and a fair number of people downloaded it.