I found it in my email, which my friend sent me. When I took this lengthy questionnaire quiz, my first attempt was just for fun and I received some strange results. I took it seriously and answered the questions honestly on my second attempt, and I found the results accurate. So, here are my results.

Take the test and post yours https://drdeenz.com/pooh-pathology-test/

I relate it with my life and it is accurate. I am always feeling anxious for little things. If i have to go out i feel the urge to pie and I now it is because of my social anxiety. I am checking and rechecking the things all the time and I am forgetting a lot. I am getting thoughts of bad happenings and it makes my life hell.

The pooh test suggested me that i have schizophrenia with high possibility and it may be accurate. In the past i was active and i was giving attention to my personality and i was wearing good cloths and shaves daily but now i am feeling something wired as i am busy in my thoughts and it makes me feel like a poor person. I am having hallucinations and delusions. I lack a great thing which motivation.

My little story about my past.

I can’t relate to you getting framed, but about being depressed, I can 100%. Not only am I depressed and am also suicidal and have anxiety. I don’t know how much longer I will make it in this world. I’ve tried burning my self it doesn’t work. I feel like I’ve been rejected by my mother, I told her I was depressed and had anxiety and didn’t believe me. This sent me spiraling mental falling into a darker and deeper hole that I can’t get out of. I feels like my friend is dangling a rope down the side but it just isn’t long enough. She is the only person that can partially understand what I am going through. My dog is the only thing that feels like he fully understands me but it has a heart disorder. My dad has the same heart disorder and the doctors say he will be lucky to live till sixty and he’s already fifty-one.