• Carighan Maconar
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    4 months ago

According to Alex Jones, this guy should now be dead ~400x, also a Reptiloid, a Muslim, a Space Terminator Alien French hybrid, the God Emperor of Israel and at least 25,2 Joe Bidens. 😅

Fascinating that it’s given as “for personal reasons”, tbh. I bet that reason was to show their neighbor who was an anti-vaxxer or something. Older germans can get petty like that. Source: Am older german.

• AutoTL;DRB
    link
    fedilink
    English
    44 months ago

This is the best summary I could come up with:

A 62-year-old man from Germany has, against medical advice, been vaccinated 217 times against Covid, doctors report.

“We learned about his case via newspaper articles,” Dr Kilian Schober, from the university’s microbiology department, said.

Dr Schober said: "We were able to take blood samples ourselves when the man received a further vaccination during the study at his own insistence.

Evidence for 130 of the jabs was collected by the public prosecutor of the city of Magdeburg, who opened an investigation with the allegation of fraud, but no criminal charges were brought.

Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) vaccines work by showing the body’s cells a bit of genetic code from the virus.

Dr Schober worried hyper-stimulating the immune system with repeated doses might have fatigued certain cells.

The original article contains 411 words, the summary contains 125 words. Saved 70%. I’m a bot and I’m open source!

• @delirious_owl
    link
    14 months ago

Well, voluntary lab rat shows the safety of vaccines even when abused I guess