Curious what kind of class everyone is rockin’. I’m actully enjoying medic the most, but just can’t seem to get away from tried and true assault.

• jgrim of SublinksA
    link
    English
    31 year ago

I’m terrible with them all. But I’m less terrible with sniper.

• rockerOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      11 year ago

My buddy seems to be hooked on sniper. I felt pretty detached from the battle when I tried it so I dropped it and haven’t looked back.

• jgrim of SublinksA
        link
        English
        21 year ago

I’m red/green color blind so it’s difficult for me to determine who’s good and bad. I die a lot when I’m too close and have to think fast.

• rockerOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          11 year ago

oh man, i saw that in another thread. i do not envy you.

• jgrim of SublinksA
            link
            English
            11 year ago

I’m hoping they come out with some color-blind mode. If not, I’ll hold back and snipe.

• simple
    link
    fedilink
    English
    21 year ago

I’ve been playing a lot of Engineer lately. Aside from the fact that I have to be the one to blow up vehicles, the RPG is actually an insanely powerful weapon against normal people. It’s an instakill with a big radius and a potentially very long range, I’ve sniped snipers with the RPG and got some hate lol.

Also the engineer can use semi-automatics which are great. The M110 is my favorite weapon in the game so far.

• rockerOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      11 year ago

Lol. Nothing beats comms when there’s 10 of you hiding behind a wall that gets melted by a rocket.

• Dr. Jenkem
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Medic is just too OP. You get so much XP from healing and reviving people and even if you’re not being a good team player, it’s crazy beneficial to be able to heal yourself after every fight.

• @Yavandril@programming.dev
    link
    fedilink
    English
    11 year ago

For me it’s mostly a mix between a recon and a medic. I love sniping in every game and Battlebit is no different, so obviously it’s my favorite. For more closer combat I mostly go for a medic, feels very nice to play - you can heal yourself and your teammates, quickly pick them up, bandage etc. I want to try other classes more in the future.